To change your web address (aka. domain, URL, link), please contact our support team and let them know the new web address you would like to use. Once the web address has been changed, the old one will no longer work. Your web address must be all lowercase, contain only alphanumeric characters and hyphens (e.g. a-z, 0-9, -), and may not start with a number or hyphen.
Articles in this section
- Error on Checkout Page
- How can I update my Credit Card details?
- What are the website terms of service?
- What link do I have to give my team members to purchase a membership to the Duplication System?
- My bank is declining the purchase
- What Payment methods do you accept?
- How do I change my web address? (Marketing Link)
- How can I update my user profile?
- How do I reset my password?